At A Glance
Reconnect with who you are as a leader and be challenged to evolve your leadership approach. Topics include:
- What is the Leadership Ecosystem?
- The Brain: The Key to Unlocking your Leadership Potential
- Your Leadership Purpose: How to Tackle Ethical Dilemmas
- Peer Coaching: Putting It into Context
- Overcoming the Immunity to Change
- Empathy: A Negotiation Tool
- Motivation Mindsets
- Leading “Outside Your Box:” Contextual Intelligence
- Introduction to Systems Leadership
Learn strategies to catalyse teams towards common objectives and maximize team effectiveness. Topics include:
- Navigating Your Network Using Strategic Negotiation
- Collaborative Team Leadership
- Exploring the Leadership Effectiveness Analysis 360 Team Profile
- Contextual Intelligence from a Cultural Perspective
- Building Personal and Team Resilience
- Applying Systems Leadership to Build Collaboration
Hone your skills to adapt to new and emerging situations at the network and the systems-level. Topics include:
- Action and Society
- Future-Ready Leadership
- Change, Transformation, and Strategic Innovation
- Your Own Systems Leadership Approach
- Choosing to Climb
- My Leadership Ecosystem Revisited
The GELI Executive Leadership Programme
The GELI Executive Leadership Programme is a 12-month learning journey, with a focus on personal leadership, leadership in teams, and leading into the future. The programme includes three, five-day residencies complemented by virtual learning and executive coaching opportunities between each residency.
Have at least 15 years of experience in leadership roles at the international level, including five years of operational experience in humanitarian, development, and/or peace-building work.
Be a current head of your organization’s country office or member of an executive level, country-based, inter-agency coordination platform, such as a UNCT, HCT, UN Integrated Mission, or NGO leader
Full proficiency in written and oral English.
Education: Hold a Bachelor’s Degree, a Master’s Degree is preferred.
Open to self-reflection, learning, challenging yourself, and holding yourself accountable to change; Authentic in your desire to inspire others, be a role model and effect change, and lead transform